[Wine] Photoshop CS2 Refuses to Install

GoremanX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 8 01:34:34 CST 2009

I'm trying to install Photoshop CS2. The installer seems to work fine, but when selecting which folder to install to, I keep getting the following error:

[Image: http://www.projectgmc.com/temp/psinstall-error.png ]

I'm trying to install to the default directory as suggested by the installer:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2

I'm using opensuse 11.2 x86-64 with Wine 1.1.34 setup as default. My C:\ drive is configured as ~/.wine/drive_c

Does anyone have any insight into this issue? I've never had this problem installing Photoshop 7 before. I can't find any prior reference to it, everything seems to indicate that this should "just work".

Thanks,