[Wine] Quick question on window controlling.

rggchri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 8 09:47:15 CST 2009

Hi everybody.

Just a quick question -- I'm wondering if there's any way to allow the window manager to control only certain Wine windows. For example, if I'm playing a game full-screen, say Counter Strike, I don't want Compiz Fusion's Scale, Show Desktop, etc, to be activated when my mouse moves to one of the designated corners. However, when I'm working on a MS Office Word document, it's rather useless to not be able to control it with X.

Is there documentation for this; a snippet I can add in somewhere, or is it simply not supported by the Wine structure?

Cheers.