[Wine] Re: wow runtime error, new with patch 3.3

flower71 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 8 17:55:33 CST 2009

Complete guess here, and hopefully someone who knows your problem will happen along... but any chance you're running WoW under a different WINEPREFIX?  Maybe you need to also install this MS update running the same WINEPREFIX... I used to do that but didn't bother setting it up that way after I installed Karmic, so I wouldn't know...

PS  The second (download from Microsoft) solution had worked like a charm for me.