[Wine] Can't install any winetrick

jonypl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 9 05:00:17 CST 2009

Hello! I've installed wine and wine bottler on Snow Leopard and trying to install Neverwinter Nights 2 : Mask of the Betrayer and have a problem. I've read here http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=17426 that I need to install some winetricks first. I here is a problem, becouse after few secount popups message with error:
09-12-09 11:53:53	Wine[3624]	###ERROR### Command 'sh /Users/jankral/Library/Application Support/Wine/winetricks.sh divx' returned status 1.
I tried to install NvN2 without any winetricks but installer requires .NET 2.0