[Wine] Re: Hindi

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 9 06:34:36 CST 2009

Rob8900 wrote:
> And when I execute LANG="hi_IN.UTF8" wine <myapp>

Should be LANG=hi_IN.utf-8. Notice the dash between UTF and 8.

Though, if you did actually type that in correctly in the terminal and still get the problem and this:
fixme:font:update_font_info there is no font defaults for codepages 0,1

Then I can't help further, sorry. Though you could maybe try a different (non-UTF-8) codepage for Hindi if it exists, since that tends to fix some of my Japanese apps sometimes.