[Wine] wow runtime error, new with patch 3.3

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:02:40 CST 2009

I run Ubuntu 9.10 64bit, dedicated, no windows partition.
Wine 1.1.33 32bit with quasi Hardware mouse in openGL patch, built in pulse
audio patch also.  I have tried 2 different wine prefixes, one with
./winetricks vcrun2005 and one with the downlaoded file from MS.  Both work
fine for me.

Check the folder permissions, the launcher lately in linux has changged the
folder permissions (something for windoze 7) that wasn't allowing WoW.exe to
be run by the user.  Just had to change the folder permissions back.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell