[Wine] Re: "WINHTTP_OPTION_SECURITY_FLAGS unimplemented" cnc

J.o.s.h wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 10 15:02:54 CST 2009

Thanks for the quick reply :)

First of all the pastebin.com URL: http://pastebin.com/mff4f479 .

Then, yes i still have Mandriva 2009.1 "around". I'm sorry, but the last thing I would do to solve this Problem is installing the old version again and configure everything again.
I was kind of hoping that this problem is not only caused by the distribution I'm running.

I just updated my kernel version to 2.6.31.6 (btw: I've no idea what kernel version I had, when i was using the 2009.1 version of Mandriva. must have been something like 2.6.27... or 29...)

I hope  this helps u helping me a little ^^