[Wine] Re: Printing condensed type fonts in wine

technocp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 11 03:28:16 CST 2009

I will explain you what exactly happens

I am using wine 1.1.27
I have installed Tally 9 (accounting software)
The software runs fine but it has a nature of condensing the display of fonts when some statements are wider
I suppose this cannot be an issue of fonts because tally doesn't change the font but it just changes the display of font
This software tally has a preview option before printing
In preview we cannot see the text which is using that condensed type of font and infact the compressed width font.

can you please guide me for how to find the solution and atleast take this issue to a next level