[Wine] wow runtime error, new with patch 3.3

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Sat Dec 12 09:59:16 CST 2009

On Friday 11 December 2009 4:53:28 pm JaySulli wrote:
> Btw: does anyone else have recent patch downloads (the last two as
well as
>  this one) keep changing the file mode on their drive_c/Program
Files/World
>  of Warcraft directory, locking them out? I have to keep chmod-ing mine
>  back. Not really a problem because this fixes it, but a bit irritating.

Yup, that has been happening for a while. You can also change them back
through the graphical interface. If you have to do a re-install of the game
before this changes I would recommend leaving the window with the wow
folder open in the background so you can easily change permissions -
after every single little patch! lol.