[Wine] Quo mapping software no longer working

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 12 21:33:21 CST 2009

Gewitty wrote:
> The whole installation, Ubuntu and Wine, was clean from scratch. Both are the latest versions.
>
> I ran Quo2.exe from the command line and this was the result:
>
> dave at dave-desktop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Mapyx/Quo v2$ wine Quo2.exe
> fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
> err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised

Try installing .NET 2.0 or .NET 3.0 (this program needs one or the
other) by using winetricks.

Use the howto located here for installing .NET 2.0

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3754

Use the howto located here for installing .NET 3.0

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9828

Good luck and happy wining....

James McKenzie