[Wine] my whole carrier life depending on your help

jm jm5379 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:45:41 CST 2009

if you want a straight telnet connection, why not simply use the telnet
command?
if you actually need putty for some reason, why not install the ubuntu putty
client?
if by chance you want 3270 connectivity, install x3270.

in this instance it would seem using wine is just adding unnecessary
complexity