[Wine] Rosetta Stone 2.2.0.0A Language CD dumps.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 13 18:22:44 CST 2009

polaris96 wrote:
> here is some terminal output from trying to start the program in CLI
>

> Code:
> :~$ wine start 'D:\Autorun\autorun.exe'
> fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000500
> :~$ fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
> fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open
> fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open
>

> is 'fixme' an error code?

No, a fixme means that the code does not completely exist.  However, can
you try this again with the latest development version, 1.1.34?  1.0.1
is missing a lot of functions added in the last year.  It is called
stable because we won't touch it unless there is a major problem with
the functions in the code base for that version.

James McKenzie