[Wine] Inbit messenger throwing a page fault

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+8cd9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 08:44:55 CST 2009

Wait, never mind, dwmapi is not in the stack trace, so I guess it
works well enough for now. I guess that program is calling another
(apparently undocumented) function in user32. An undocumented function
that probably wasn't present in windows XP, even.

The program claims to work on Windows 2000, so it shouldn't really
need such new api's.

Here's a thought: Instead of setting dwmapi to native, set it to
disabled and remove .wine/drive_c/windows/system32/dwmapi.dll.

--
Vincent Povirk