[Wine] Re: WINE & 2.6.32 Kernels

tpreitzel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 15 03:45:00 CST 2009

Where does winecfg store the audio information, because I can't check the settings via the audio tab of winecfg... my system freezes.

BTW, I just tried AMD's latest fglrx driver and the problem remains so it's probably not related to the open source drivers. I suspect something changed in WINE and some incompatibility exists with the 2.6.32 kernel and the emulation libraries used by Bluewhite64 v 13.0. I don't know which but it's lockup city like I've never seen previously on Linux.