[Wine] Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 15 08:31:37 CST 2009

vitamin wrote:

>tpatko wrote:
>> Does this mean that a pure 64-bit configure/build of WINE is not so far off for Snow Leopard and it is the multilib that seems rather far away?
>
>Why don't you try that yourself and let us know? I don't have mac nor do I care much about it.

I do and I'll chime in on this.  64 bit Wine on the Mac will NOT run 32 bit Windows programs at the present time from what I understand.  Maybe the folks at MacPorts have more on this.

I do know that XCode 3.1 is broken bad enough that 16 bit program parts are not buildable on Leopard.

>The wine-64 is the same bad on all platforms. And 32 & 64-bit Wines do not coexist with each-other even on >Linux.

64 bit Wine is broken on Linux as well, correct?

James McKenzie