[Wine] Trackmania Forever is broken in 1.1.34 but works with 1.1.32

titi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 15 14:50:31 CST 2009

Is there something wrong with 1.1.34?
Trackmania Nations Forever works fine in 1.1.32 ( I checked it twice ) but is not running in 1.1.34. the game simply freezes :/ when trying to start.

My system Ubuntu is 8.04 32-bit Geforce 7600GS . It works for a long time now(everal wine versions) without any problems but now its somehow broken. I switched back to 1.1.32 now and it works.

Another thing I see for a while now is the fact that the mouse is somehow caught in the middle of the screen. This happens in several other games too( not only Trackmania) which are garbage now due to this bug . Anyone knows something about this behaviour ( and maybe a workaround? )