[Wine] Re: How can I add GetFileVersionInfoExW to version.dll

kingpinzs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 15 17:40:10 CST 2009

#define WINE_FILEDESCRIPTION_STR "Wine version dll"
#define WINE_FILENAME_STR "version.dll"
#define WINE_FILEVERSION 5,1,2600,2180
#define WINE_FILEVERSION_STR "5.1.2600.2180"
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION 5,1,2600,2180
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION_STR "5.1.2600.2180"

This for Ros which is using the wine dll. I posted there first but they said to talk to the wine people since they are the ones who made it.

I am running windows 7 x64 and I am trying to run the files from ros in their orginal folders and it gives me errors but if i take them out and set them in the desktop they run fine

So I was just wondering if any one knew how to add the additional code the dll needed to be compatible with vista and above. Or some can tell me what I need to look up and how to get started and I could do it my slef and test it out