[Wine] Re: Wine desktop "active window" issues

MrGuy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 18 16:07:11 CST 2009

Victory! The new version is all it took to fix the problem!
It turns out that in the end, Ubuntu's package manager somehow offered 1.1.31 in a package labeled 1.1.34. Strange. When I added the source from http://www.winehq.org/download/deb , I was able to update properly.

Many thanks to all three of your for your help.
After 19 years of Microsoft, I'm finally trying to reform. Thanks for helping me stumble my way through.

Vincent - If it's still of any interest to you for some reason, "which -a wine" yields:
usr/bin/wine