[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on SLED 11

bcbotha wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 21 04:41:37 CST 2009

I have found that the shortcut I add to the windows machines has a few options added to it for it to run. eg:

T:\Acucorp\Acucbl620\AcuGt\Bin\wruncbl.exe -c lawpac.cfg lawstart.cbx

T:\ is the network mapped folder that is accessible after logging on to the servers with Novell Client, this folder may also be seen on suse using the client.

the shortcut location is here:

H:\TREVOR\LawpacWindows

H:\ is another folder only seen and accessible through the client.

I have found out that the -c option states to use the config file lawpac.cfg and the shortcut must run lawstart.cbx before running wruncbl.exe.
The location of the .cfg and .cbx files are here:

T:\Acucorp\Acucbl620\Lawpac

How would I run that in SuSE linux, any ideas?