[Wine] Re: Anyone out there running Dragon Age:Origins on SNOW LEOPARD?

Marvin_Arnold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 21 13:19:16 CST 2009

OK, I installed it (2.5.0... didn't know there were such high numbers ;-)), but how do I change launcher services?

I had xorg running fine under 10.5, but now, as you said, it no longer replaces Apple's x11. I looked around the 'net but couldn't find anything useful.

If you could explain how to change my launcher services or point me to a site explaining it, I'd be VERY grateful...

Thanks so far,

M:A: