[Wine] Re: Anyone out there running Dragon Age:Origins on SNOW LEOPARD?

Marvin_Arnold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 22 17:28:07 CST 2009

It was indeed worth it in any case, because I had used xorg with 10.5 already and had sorely missed it in 10.6 - Apple's x11 had very misbehaving Clipboard/Pasteboard synchronisation, among other things...

I think if Bioware officially endorses/releases the Cider port, it must be very functional. I had tested DO:A with Crossover-games, but could only run it at lowest graphics setting, else it would have the black flickering textures and crash after a while, and without Bink video support at all, which especially in this game with its many cutscenes is quite frustrating...

I'll give the Cider port a try, hope it lives up to the expectations...

As for the bugs, I thought I couldn't file bug reports after using winetricks...

Thanks,

M:A: