[Wine] Re: Wine on MAC, Virtual Desktop Active, Background Texture??

rcalderoni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 24 12:46:49 CST 2009

I also found another forum post that mentioned this problem for a user running open office and they said the way they did it was through X11 preferences in the menu bar, they said when it went full screen, command+shift+A gave them access to menu bar but this did not work for me, can't find a way to access the X11 menu bar... it's either full screen black and white chequed background or nothing at all (just X11 dock icon)... is there a way to edit these preferences in command line or something?