[Wine] Install problem (registry key perhaps?)

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 25 12:09:12 CST 2009

Hello and a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!

I have a windows program that installs OK in wine, opens the very first time, and then disappears. On running it from the terminal, I get the following error:

~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Email Phone and Fax Extractor 3.0$ wine EmailPhoneFax.exe
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 4d004
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 4d004
err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 1596 bytes in thread 0009 eip 7bc3e3ce esp 00230cf4 stack 0x230000-0x231000-0x330000

I have the registration key, which is valid, and I have imported that into the registry.

Wine version is wine-1.1.35

Hope someone can help!

Kind regards