[Wine] Re: Torchlight

mede wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 26 12:06:21 CST 2009

I don't get Torchlight to run on my ubuntu  [Crying or Very sad]

Ubuntu 9.10
wine 1.1.35
Torchlight 1.12 from gamersgate.com

i dryed all the tricks i found in the different forums but there are several problems:

"wine Torchlight.exe SAVEMODE=1" crashes with a  unhandled page fault, so i dont get the settings.cfg. And the savemode.zip which is referred in different threads isent on the server anymore.

Code:

mede at medeslapii:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Runic Games/Torchlight$ wine Torchlight.exe SAVEMODE=1
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x0000c320 at address 0x0000:0x0000c320 (thread 0009), starting debugger..

someone could solve a similar problem ?[/quote][/code]