[Wine] Need a patched dinput.dll.so File

Jeff91 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 26 12:33:54 CST 2009

Hey All,

So in order to fix a known mousing issue a patch was written that is typically hosted here (http://fxlegrand.free.fr/winehq/index.php?page=patches) - however all the download files there are messed up currently (do not contain the proper dinput.dll.so as they should) and I was wondering if anyone had this patch/knew another place to download it from?

Also I'm kinda curious as to why this patch hasn't made its way into the Wine source yet - its very useful.

Thanks,
~Jeff