[Wine] A program under WINE claims I don't have enough memory

Yoel Koenka yoel.koenka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:20:29 CST 2009

I'm running Origin 7 Server (a scientific data & graph editing software)
under Ubuntu 9.10.
Installation was fine and I can read files and edit them, but as I try to
save the simplest thing (which takes less than a MB) the program claims I
have no disk space (I do have more than 10GB free).
I have a 64GB solid-state hard drive on my Dell E6400 laptop.
This problem persists no matter where I try to save (my home folder, the
WINE C: folder etc.).
The installation was when WINE was on WinXP mode but I tried to change it to
Win98 after but didn't help (should it make a difference?)
I'd appreciate anyone's comments on this one,
Yoel