[Wine] Re: IrfanView-Ubuntu dialog box problems

mark bower wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 28 11:04:10 CST 2009

I believe what you suggested might be a method, thanks.  But I really like going directly to the list of files in IrfanView, selecting the photo I want (and can see its thumb nail), then opening it up for what ever I am going to do with it.  Also, based on my file naming system, I need to look at all the photos to obtain the next sequence number in a category for storing an additional photo, although admitedly, any file browser would do this just as well.  I guess the bottom line is that I have used IrfanView for a number of years and feel very comfortable with the way it works in windows and for the relatively few operations (crop, resize, and simple color adjustments) I use.

mark