[Wine] Problems with more than one game installation!

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Mon Dec 28 14:11:29 CST 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 21:53, DrifterLord <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I am installing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords.  It works fine until the first disk is done and it prompts me to put disk 2 in...ok fine.  After I put it in and choose the place where the disk is at, it continually gives me an error saying it cannot follow the path to the disk 2.  Please Help!

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-f3515230c198befe0279d32c448d9c8da63be66f
and
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-dc33f7e78005cd05d0f0a7d69cf693ebb1f024f7
might be relevant

(You should not copy everything to a directory and expect it to
work... For CD images (probably not relevant to legal copies of
games...) cdemu is the best way (although mounting the image to a
directory might work as well...))