[Wine] Re: How to get help with a specific compiler

Stan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 28 15:09:18 CST 2009

doh123 - No, compiler/compile is in Windows, trying to run exe in WINE without issues.

vitamin - Strange in that Icon does not display properly (seems to big) and button won't work with Icon on it (buttons with no Icon work fine).

CHM help files don't work but I have found a way for user to select between CHM and HLP so I can just add a HLP file in with the install and that issue is solved.

Any idea when Spin button and Tabs issues will be fixed?  Is there any bounty system for WINE (pay $100, get a bug fixed)?

Cheers