[Wine] Re: IrfanView-Ubuntu dialog box problems

mark bower wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 29 12:15:07 CST 2009

]DaVince - o.k., I played around with Nautilus which I have not done before, and your idea appears to be "spot on".  Your suggestion is actually [u]easier[/u] than what I have been used to doing.  Now the directory window (via Nautilus) can be stretched to preference, and character size can be reduced to display a very large number of files to be seen at once (better than under IrfanView), then minimize/maximize the display of the directory to work in IrfanView.  It really works great!

So thank you very much for bringing IrfanVifew to life (improving my user skills) for me under WINE.

mark[/quote][/quote]