[Wine] Re: Lineage II and MS Office 2003 issues. OpenSuse 11.2

damian_suse wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 30 05:54:25 CST 2009

I dont know how to run (playable) Lineage II Gracia Part 2.
While i pasting L2elixir server patch and nogg patch after it. Game run but while i tyring to log in it dysplays message like in first post.

While i do everything like in http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=13378 or http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=14365 . I can press 'log in' button with out error but it dont log me(wrong username/ password or logging me but nothing happen).
I tried to use patch to rightfight server (from links above) and edit l2.ini file to change server ip. Dont work. Only messages Access failed bla bla bla. I also tried to edit /etc/hosts file to put here server ip. It also doesn't work.  [Evil or Very Mad]