[Wine] Weird Broken Package Message.

sonanski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 31 17:49:30 CST 2009

I'm trying to install Wine following the directions give from the following URL;

Code:
http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

When I tried to install Wine from the link to the .deb provided from that page, Synaptic bounces the following message back me;

> Could not apply changes! Fix broken packages first.

Now, when I look for broken packages in Synaptic, there's nothing listed. I'm relatively new to GNU/Linux (Ubuntu) so I'm not too sure how to solve this problem.

Yes, I've Googled and, yes, I've searched the forum. I'm posting here because I have not found a solution as of yet.

Thanks.

[/quote][/code]