[Wine] What DLL should I start working on!

OuahabiX wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 6 14:36:09 CST 2009

I'm a final Linux Revert now, no more M$ for me, and I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 that looks the best distro I'd ever tried after Xandros, I had used wine from his first begining but never tried to contribute in this great project.

So, time's up to do that even that I'm now a Web Developer but I spent some good few years programing for Win32 platform, mostly in ANSI C, I still need to discover Wine source code more but I'm working on it right now and I've set my GIT mirror, I just need to know what's the most important DLL that prevents a lot of applications not to work and I want to start to work on it?

I had read that KERNEL32 is just a functions forwarder to NTDLL but it's not completed yet, is it the right choice to start with?

Many appreciation for the guide on where to start.

Isn't WineHQ magical!?