[Wine] Re: VerbAce translation software in Wine?

vmcfarland wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 10 22:00:08 CST 2009

Thanks for the tips.  I'm pretty new to Linux, though.  The only changes I've made with my Aspire One are to enable the advanced desktop and install newer versions of Firefox and OO.org than the ones on the default repositories, all by following instructions from macles and some other sites.  So can you tell me how I can install to a new fresh ~/.wine or output to terminal?

I'm quite happy using open source for all my word processing, web browing, etc -- it's just this one translation program I need for school that doesn't have a Linux equivalent.  It would be great if I could get it running under Wine.