[Wine] Re: Application Database?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 23 13:47:37 CST 2009

Confuzzeled23 wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
> I was looking at the App Database :
> http://appdb.winehq.org/
> I was wondering if the rankings for Guild Wars (Platinum) and Everquest (Gold) and other programs etc. were applicable to the Mac OS X platform as well as Ubuntu Linux. When I click on information, the distributions only list Unbuntu and Linux systems.
> Thanks.

If there are no test results for Mac OS X for a particular app or game, it simply means no one using that Mac OS X has bothered to submit test results for that app or game. As to how an app or game might work on your system, the only way to know for sure is to try it yourself, and that's true for all systems.