[Wine] Help with speeding up GW please

Prod wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 28 14:13:52 CST 2009

Ok so i have installed the lattest version of Wine and GW and i am having no problems running the game, but it runs slower than it has in the past on this computer and its very annoying.  Its just slow enough to affect the gameplay.  I have already put all the graphics down to as low as possible, my average FPS is about 5 when im in a crowded area and about 13 or so when im in a less populated area.  My average ping is anywhere between 301 and 607.  Please help i dont know what to do