[Wine] Re: Warhammer Online. BUG

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 1 05:38:25 CST 2009

Ok jeffz.  My answer there is real world example form my past I use with Game Developers bugging wine to build in all running application detection and real OS detection and the upcoming techs that under mine it.   First they go looking for positive support from the wine locals against game cheats then try to force that on developers.   Common method of operation.   Do you wish me to class that as spam in future?   No problems for me either way.

sadorc did not quite look like spam to me jeffz.  It looked like another annoying closed source game developer asking for the same thing.  Since the way these closed source developers have started off in the winehq on IRC before.

Did you remove his post? Jeffz?   If you can see if sadorc has seen mine you are free to clear it.

Sorry Junkee for creating a mess on your thread.