[Wine] Re: Can't configure wine drives.

minguo33 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 1 22:04:35 CST 2009

Thanks for the reply.
Hmmm. Looks like my /Media folder isn't empty.

It has a cdrom0 and a floppy0 folder and two links called cdrom and floppy as well as a file called .hal-mtab.

my etc/fstab has the exact same line in it you quoted

/dev/scd0       /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto,exec,utf8 0       0

So using my novice-Linux knowledge I get the impression that everything's ok on the Linux end, but wine is just looking for it in the wrong place.

Since I cant edit it in wineconfig, is there a file where I can edit it manually?