[Wine] WoW with ATI card (running catalyst)

Qvintvs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 3 16:42:26 CST 2009

I'm having trouble getting World of Warcraft to run with wine. I have an ATI card and I'm using catalyst drivers. Running with OpenGL gives me the following:

X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  586

(running w/ directx just gives me a black screen, though there is sound in the background)
Anyone know what's wrong or how to fix it, if possible?