[Wine] Delphi-32 app does nothing with unhandled exception

kjotere wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 5 06:54:32 CST 2009

Hi everyone:

First of all
wine-1.1.11 from download page, also tested with debian wine version 1.0.1-1
Debian unstable 2.6.26-1-686 1GB ram

I have a couple of problems when running a delphi application:

1.- When I fire it up in windows it shows a "welcome" screen containing information about currencies and stuff, and the main screen stays behind. This "welcome" screen doesn't shows up in linux

Up to this point I can live with that, but the main screen presents 3 options
 [Image: http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/mainapp.png ]

The most important one is "Modulo Aduanero" which generates  an unhandled exception [Image: http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/pic001.png ]
and this other errors [Image: http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/pic002.png ]

[Image: http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/pic003.png ]
[Image: http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/pic004.png ]

At this point the app module does nothing but doesn't crash either

The app is started with "Login.exe" which in turns calls the module "aduanerosigad.exe" All other 2 options works just fine.

Here you can find the bzip2 Debug Trace ( 285K )
http://www.applicatta.cl/~gb/salida.txt.bz2

I can not share the app which only runs when connecting to an Interbase DB, which obviously must remain private by security reasons.

Thank yopu very much for every hint or help you provide

TIA

Rodrigo