[Wine] Re: adobe reader 8.x can't decrypt using online authentication

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 5 08:07:01 CST 2009

Looks like Wine is sending something the server doesn't like.
Here's the most interesting line in the log I attached to that bug:

trace:wininet:HTTP_GetResponseHeaders raw headers: L"HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error\r\nDate: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 03:25:49 GMT\r\nServer: Apache-Coyote/1.1\r\nContent-Type: text/xml;charset=utf-8\r\nContent-Length: 517\r\nConnection: close\r\n\r\n"

So somebody has to use a packet tracer on both wine and windows
to see what the difference is in the bytes we send.

(I would add that to the bug report but bugzilla is hung at the moment.)