[Wine] Re: Simple windows application not quite working

tcherel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 5 19:54:43 CST 2009

Somebody more knowledgeable in Wine (at least in older Wine versions) than me said that it could simply be an issue with the font (the pieces not displayed/rendered in the UI is always text: numbers and messages) and that there used to be some configuration tools available with Wine to add extra fonts and tweak some of the Wine config.

Is it possible that this is the case here? I will do some more digging before filing a bug. If you have any recommendations on any tweaks or extra tests that I can do, please, let me know.

Thanks for the help.