[Wine] Re: directx not found

paracetamolo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 6 18:15:12 CST 2009

I got this, I can hear the game sound and menu working but I have just a black screen, and this error over and over:

Code:
fixme:d3d_draw:drawStridedFast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glDrawArrays @ drawprim.c / 278
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 909200449 (as fourcc: AL16) WINED3DFORMAT!
err:d3d:CheckTextureCapability Unhandled format=unrecognized
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 909201952 (as fourcc:  R16) WINED3DFORMAT!
err:d3d:CheckTextureCapability Unhandled format=unrecognized
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 909200449 (as fourcc: AL16) WINED3DFORMAT!
err:d3d:CheckTextureCapability Unhandled format=unrecognized
fixme:d3d:debug_d3dformat Unrecognized 909201952 (as fourcc:  R16) WINED3DFORMAT!
err:d3d:CheckTextureCapability Unhandled format=unrecognized
fixme:d3d_draw:drawStridedFast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glDrawArrays @ drawprim.c / 278
fixme:d3d_draw:drawStridedFast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glDrawArrays @ drawprim.c / 278
fixme:d3d_draw:drawStridedFast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glDrawArrays @ drawprim.c / 278
fixme:d3d_draw:drawStridedFast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_OPERATION (0x502) from glDrawArrays @ drawprim.c / 278

Disabling vertex and pixel shading I have a nice menu but when the game start I see orrible graphic, like square and triangle and no textures!
Unfortunately I got an intel 915GM, could this be the cause?
thanks