[Wine] EADM & Warhammer Online

tur18954 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 8 15:22:04 CST 2009

Under Winecfg, I set my "E:" (secondary hard drive designation from Windows) to be readable as "H:" by Wine.

I already have EADM installed in /media/disk/Program Files/Electronic Arts/EADM
(hard disik one).

When trying to load from terminal via "Wine" command it just calls up a screen when I tell it to execute "EADM/Core.exe" that complains it needs flash & asks permission to load a page in my web-browser. Doesn't actually do that. The web-browser is oblivious of what this program is trying to do.

The DL files for Warhammer Online are located in /media/disk2/EADM.

Gosh, do I have to buy a physical copy of the game on disc to install or can I use EADM?