[Wine] Re: Regression test - bad rev input

Col wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 9 05:03:08 CST 2009

Thought I would add that I have checked for dependencies using the list provided on the Regression testing page, and the list indicates that they are already the newest version for each.

If I try to keep going, when I get to install the application I get:

Code:
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/colin/.wine'
wine client error:9: version mismatch 352/357.
Your wineserver binary was not upgraded correctly,
or you have an older one somewhere in your PATH.
Or maybe the wrong wineserver is still running?

Should I just reset the bisect and start again, or will the same thing happen?