[Wine] Re: Regression test - bad rev input

Col wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 9 19:19:43 CST 2009

Thanks Austin, I eventually worked out the significance of what you posted.
With the great pointers of using gitk, I used it to help me narrow it down. I have been able to say that the regression for installing Dreamweaver et al occurred between:
Bisect good:
3c114a88ca1752ac07fe039d0471f89384ea4704
and Bisect bad:
8c4a2978b281e9519a6581d859add636de4b42d4

As I cannot work out what to do between these, I feel I am stuck as I cannot test what I cannot compile. I can only post this information in the Bugzilla, though I am not sure how it will be useful, with 23 revisions yet to test.