[Wine] Re: SOHO Accounting

devina wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 12 06:04:18 CST 2009

My dad wants to start a small business. What accounting/bookkeeping software would be appropriate? As my dad's not overly astute in the financial management side of things, I agreed that I would help him out in that respect. I'm a year 11 Accounting student so we've covered most of small business bookkeeping. I'm just wondering which accounting method would be most appropriate (and which software).

The business I only likely (at present) to consist wholly of himself (service business). I would probably be listed as an employee in these circumstances though.