[Wine] Shared Memory and Memory Mapped I/O

jluoni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 13 12:40:23 CST 2009

I am running wine 1.1.12 on Solaris 10.  I have a windows application running with wine that interfaces to other applications via "shared memory" or "memory mapped I/O" or what ever the official name for this is.  In windows I would typically use something like
Code:
token.hFileMapping = OpenFileMapping(0xF001F, false, "test");
token.location = MapViewOfFile(token.hFileMapping, 0xF001F, 0, 0, 1000);

 in windows to get the memory location to read or write to.

I want to access the shared memory created by the windows application running under wine with a linux application.  Using something like "shmat".

Is this possible?  Can someone point me in the right direction for this?

Thanks in advanced.