[Wine] trainz 2004 rendering system failure

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 10:46:09 CST 2009

filmore <wineforum-user at winehq.org>
>Sent: Jan 15, 2009 11:36 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  trainz 2004 rendering system failure
>
>hi,
>I'm running mandriva 2008.1 with the latest nvidia drivers, with wine 1.1.12 when I start trainz i get
>
>Code:
>fixme:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB unsupported 2004-9 WGL Attribute

You failed to describe what the program is failing to do?  Is it not displaying properly, blank display or terminating without doing anything?

Is there more terminal output than just this one line as there should be.  If it is quite lengthy, say twenty or more lines, I suggest putting it on pastebin and then providing a link here.

Also, have you looked in the Applications Database for this program for ideas, how-tos and hints on making this program work in Wine?

James McKenzie