[Wine] Aspire One?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 22:11:27 CST 2009

chs1010 wrote:
> also, when i finally get it on and install a game, would i have to install direct x as well?

No, Wine supplies its own DirectX support.  You should NOT install the
complete DirectX package as it will mung up your Wine user file install.

BTW, you claim to be a College student, but just to point this out, you
really have a problem reading what we are trying to tell you.  There is
a great deal of knowledge on both the Aspire web site as well as the
Wine web site.  Google and site search engines are way your friend.
Please use them.

James McKenzie